Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Botleigh Grange Wedding Fayre

Many thanks to everyone who came to see me at the Fayre on Sunday, I hope you enjoyed the show. Here are some of the designs I created for the day.
My favourite, a blend of Akito roses, freesia and double lisianthus with little sprays of diamante to catch the light. Perfect for many of todays bridal gowns, it manages to be both timeless and modern and as an added bonus, it smells gorgeous too.

A coordinating buttonhole of lisianthus and ruscus leaves.


Flowergirls posy of double white lisianthus with leaf collar. Very lightweight so good for the little ones.

Little pots of flowers are a gorgeous alternative to a traditional tablecentre and the silver pots used here with the silver candelabra create an extremely elegant look whilst still being very of the moment. The flowers are little posies of double lisianthus, not done justice in the photo.

This design uses a chunky candle with white hydrangea, green lisianthus and myrtle. Lovely for an evening receptions or anywhere where the light is low and you want to create a cosy, intimate atmosphere.


Rich autumnal bouquet of roses, Apricot, Savita and Avalanche peach with viburnum berry and foliage surround.


Posy of Avalanche peach roses with looped grass, ivy berry, berried myrtle and ruscus.


Coordinating tall table centre with ivy trails. At the fayre we added tea lights and sprays of berries to the table at the base of the design.


A detail shot of the flowers by Kate Truepenny.



Sadly, the photo does not in any way do this bouquet justice but it is a nice idea and I thought you might like to see it. The rose is a fabulous one, very velvety and a stunning deep burgandy colour. It's called black bacarra and it has been combined with individual flowers from white nerine lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment