Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Monday 2 August 2010

Helens Wedding Flowers, Vintage pinks.Chilworth Manor

Buttonholes of sweet avalanche rose and ivy fir the men.



Helens gorgeous trailing bouquet of pink peonies, avalanche and sweet avalanche roses, mini eden spray roses, pale green lisianthus and ivy.


Helen's bridesmaids' posies of sweet avalanche roses, freesia, gypsophila and feather butterfly, boxed and ready to go

Detail shot by http://www.nicophotography/. co.uk

Here we have a few shots of Helen's mid summer wedding bouquets and buttonholes incorporating all of her favourite things. We did the reception flowers too, these follow. Images of venue flowers are very difficult for us florists. Less than perfect lighting = very big problem for amateur photographer / florist and lead to horrible photos ! This time we were lucky enough to have someone infinately better at the task than me so now the problem is choice. So I will work my way through the wonderful images I have been given and I will upload my favourites for you to see shortly.
Meanwhile, we would like to say thank you Helen for choosing us to design and create these flowers for your wedding. It was a pleasure working with you and your chosen flowers. And very many congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment